Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept: A Tenno Tileset, maybe in the lotus’ quarters

We have yet to see an expansive Tenno area in the game as of right now, we know with the next few expansions the man in the wall will most likely be coming after lotus. Since lua was in the void we can say that there remains a small rift slowly growing in size allowing the murmur to attack. The tileset would be a combination of the Tenno architecture we see in relays and the lotus’ purple throne room. Since it’s on our turf the game modes have potential to be different, e.g. a reverse spy mission where we play hide and seek on a timer and if the timer ends the eximii/minibosses we hunt merge into bosses that take control over our defense systems, i imagine it’d play like void cascade but on a much larger scale. A reverse hijack mission could also be cool just give the murmur the upper hand by making it hard to reverse movement in our favor. It’d also be cool to see some kind of Tenno hacking system partially corrupted by the void to play tricks on us and if we fail we get a QTE. The potential here is crazyyyyy!

Edited by (XBOX)CatalystCube

"Tenno, the Indifference encroaches upon us all. Perhaps you've already seen its influence, its corrupting touch, shaking the System to its very core. Now, it seeks to expand from within the halls of Lua. Your Lotus has contacted me, expressing great interest in a collaborative effort with the Cavia, so that we may halt the Indifference before the horrors of the Void can be unleashed. I implore you, defend Lua, and do be sure to secure any remnants of Master Albrecht's research, Deimos wasn't the only place Albrecht conducted his research at." - Loid

• Like 1