Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising tide quest

chocapic13

Hi, I want to get the railjack on my account and I can't print the cephalon while the quest is active.

I printed the railjack cephalon before activating the quest. Now it appears in my inventory and I cannot interact with it.
After that, I activated the quest as I forgot to do so before. The quest asks me to print the cephalon, and it doesn't work.
When clicking on the quest it sends me in front of the foudry and automaticaly writes "Railjack Cephalon" in order to find the blueprint but it does't appear as it's already printed. I also tried to buy another print or search for it in my inbox message, but it says that I already own it. I've tried to get rid of the cephalon that's already in my inventory but I cannot do so.

Yes, I have a "Railjack Cephalon Blueprint" in the inventory and while hovering my mouse over, it says "crafted".

However on the up right corner of the screen, when I press escape or enter the navigation, the quest message appears as "Build Railjack Cephalon in Foundry". 

3 minutes ago, chocapic13 said:

Yes, I have a "Railjack Cephalon Blueprint" in the inventory and while hovering my mouse over, it says "crafted".

However on the up right corner of the screen, when I press escape or enter the navigation, the quest message appears as "Build Railjack Cephalon in Foundry". 

That’s odd, if you know you claimed it (and it’s not just crafted sitting in the foundry) then you’ll want to contact support. 

I did that 3 days ago but I don't know when I will get my answer. 

The item is crafted and I'm sure I picked it up from the foundry. The only thing I know is that the waverider quest was active instead of the rising tide when I crafted the cephalon and picked it up from the foundry.

19 minutes ago, chocapic13 said:

I did that 3 days ago but I don't know when I will get my answer. 

The item is crafted and I'm sure I picked it up from the foundry. The only thing I know is that the waverider quest was active instead of the rising tide when I crafted the cephalon and picked it up from the foundry.

Have you checked your inbox? You receive an inbox message after crafting it. 

I received an inbox message after I activated the quest, in which it showed me the blueprint. I opened it, tried to click on the blueprint but nothing. Then I tried to restart the game, I deactivated the quest and deleted the inbox message in hopes that it will send it again when I activate the quest and I will be able to interact with it, but it was not the case... :(

I also used the in game "questions" chat and some guy helped me with this but we could not figure it out.