The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Xbox cross save

I had an Xbox account I started on. Made a PC account few years back always waiting for the cross save day. Well the day comes. I save my account which isn't my issue. The issue is. I now can't trade with anyone. I play on Xbox, the only people I can trade with now are people who are also cross saved which is few are far between. This wasn't the intention right? I should be able to trade Xbox to Xbox still. 

On 2024-02-02 at 3:58 PM, Timo-the-Tenno said:

I had an Xbox account I started on. Made a PC account few years back always waiting for the cross save day. Well the day comes. I save my account which isn't my issue. The issue is. I now can't trade with anyone. I play on Xbox, the only people I can trade with now are people who are also cross saved which is few are far between. This wasn't the intention right? I should be able to trade Xbox to Xbox still. 

You can trade with anyone who is using cross save on any platform (except for plat in a trade with a Switch player), as well as any PC account that has cross play turned on (pretty much everyone on PC). You actually have far more people to trade with now, just not on Xbox. Even though you play on Xbox, your account is now effectively a PC account - it's been migrated to the PC account database and your trades are restricted to people in the same db as you. If you are looking to buy/sell on warframe.market, be sure to go into your profile and change your platform to PC so orders are listed correctly. 

It's early days and people haven't figured out the best way to explain and present the wacky trade situation yet. Unfortunately that included DE, and DE hasn't bothered to explain if any of this is going to change in the future.