11 Year Anniversary Community Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

W E   E N D 
A S
W E   B E G A N

Jk6wwGV.png

[fullview recommended - rightclick > open image in new tab]

okay so...
11 is my favourite number, so I was obliged to go all out :')

I've been playing this game for ... idk, some 7 years now?  And while I still enjoy it tremendously, I've noticed that for the past couple years "Warframe" hasn't really been about playing the game for me, but about the universe that surrounds it and about the stories I've created in this universe...  I wanted this piece to reflect that (pun fully intended).
I wanted this piece to be the Void mirror I looked into--
I wanted this piece to show me.

So here's a commemoration, an ode to
where I am currently in Warframe - doing art!
the past I have with this game and my favourite chapters - Empyrean (& Tempestarii), New War, Zariman, Duviri and Whispers in the Wall~
and perhaps ... if void willing, a little shard of the future - because pipe dreams as they may be, they keep me going <3

thank you for everything, and here's to another 11 years!

oh and here are some detail crops, cus I'm feeling fancy :3

Jk6wjCQ.png

Jk6wXZx.png

Jk6wGyu.png

Jk6wVTb.png

Jk6wWjj.png

Edited by RedHeron
  • Like 10

Happy 11th Anniversary Warframe

Immersive lore, beautiful artistic side of the game (such as sanctum anatomica, duviri, warframes, storytelling, etc.), maybe less grinding in some aspects ;).

I spend pleasant moments in the game.

Thanks!

~ unedited screenshot in duviri while playing, because i dont have thematic scenes yet

obraz-2024-04-10-151625782.png

My identity is not defined by the past.

I'm ready to face the present, and the future...

The future will come to light itself.

Edited by Isoori
screenshot explanation

"Your weapons make music, and the enemy calls for a song."

tih59dj.jpeg

An edited Captura image.

Edited by BanjoViper
Edited post because I had a WIP with an error linked instead of the final image. (Missing pixels in the water)

Well I barely post anything on here & i've been trying for hours to upload this image so the link will have to do, I hope it works :) 

This is me looking at myself threw the mirror as the Drifter in the Dormizone, I'm standing tall in front of 3 articular's that are the beginning Warframe's Volt, Mag and Excalibur (stock appearances) Without them we wouldn't be the space ninjas we are today...

P.s Massive Thanks to DE and There Team of Developers for bringing me and others so much joy for playing and grinding! Looking forward to more in the future.