The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Year Anniversary Community Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Monitoring In Progress! Remember you can't see what your Camera can!
Decided to go for like the look of an old CRT picture, with the reflective floor. Bit of Chromatic Aberration, to make it extra fuzzy. Remember to keep those Steel doors closed, especially if the reactor is active.

O15sBjd.png

In game Alias (XBOX MAIN ACC): ThatVoidKid

About my entry: As you can see in the entry I have a lot packed in from Warframe like Ballas, TMITW, Umbra & more.

But I have also mirrored it with Dark Sector to reflect on how far DE have come with Warframe!

You can see on one side there’s the Zariman from Dark Sector & on the opposite side you can see the Warframes Zariman.

Left side you can see Excal Proto with a Proto Glaive mirrored with the opposite side with Umbra and his signature katana.

Left side you can see Ballas mirrored with Robert Meznar.

Below you can see Dark Sectors Excal Vs Nyx I feel this completely honours the way Warframe progressed since dark sector while reflecting back on it all

• Like 1

My entry ,  titled "Reflections of a past" 
All done via in-game captura , no external tools. The base excal was obtained using a tenno spectreScreenshot_122.png?ex=6615be65&is=660349

Edited by Cebian
Provided context
  • Like 2

Congrats on 11 freaking years of Warframe DE! One hell of an accomplishment!

First time trying this kind of photo-taking and photo-editing thing, pretty chuffed with how it turned out. Lua Circulus Scene, default appearance Voruna with her signature ephemera. Editing done in Krita and text added in Inkscape. I know it's not a shadow, but "live within the reflection" doesn't fit as nicely as shadow for the stalker of god-prey :))) I guess a shadow is like an inverted reflection in a way? Instead of it being the light that is being bounced back, it's the light that isn't bounced back? So maybe this means the nobility Voruna had, is still there despite the shadows she hides herself in, shining back on the pitless one she has become? Bah, I just thought it looked cool and sounded cool.

E6RWAzq.jpeg

ceDazDk.jpg

Not sure if a screen shot from a Relay is allowed, but I thought it was a cool image that took some planning and setup to get it to look just right.  I did not edit the picture at all except to reduce the file size.  Despite some hiccups along the way, Warframe has become a game I am proud to be a part of and look forward to another decade of fun!

Happy Anniversary DE!

not really sure how to insert an image from a link but i've got two capturas that I took here. first one is called Dragon's Duality and the second is Death's Twins

https://imgur.com/a/zOxpM65

Edited by Shade_Ashborne
didn't actually mean to hit enter the first time, since nothing was actually there when I first posted