The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I feel like I regret it.

Tigs1016

Hello, Tenno of many years here. LOVE the game. However I and my boyfriend recently enabled cross save so we could trade with our pc friend, and honestly we regret it. My boyfriend and I are unable to see each online anymore, and when we can we physically can't see each other in our dojo or in Maroos Bazar. We have been trying to trade since enabling cross save and we legitimately can't. This has broken warframe for us which is terrible because this is the game that brought us together in the first place so it has a special place in our hearts. Please fix this bug asap!

• Like 3

I found that even though I am on PC because the "Main" account was from Switch, if I turn off Cross Play on PC I lose Everyone!

Have you both got cross play active?

Edited by CWolfxUK

1 час назад, CWolfxUK сказал:

I found that even though I am on PC because the "Main" account was from Switch, if I turn off Cross Play on PC I lose Everyone!

Cross Play has nothing to do with Cross Save.

Cross Play function pretty much separates people with it enabled from people with it disabled. And of course since Cross Play is enabled by default there are almost no players with Cross Play disabled.

7 hours ago, CWolfxUK said:

Have you both got cross play active?

We do have cross play active. It only started to mess up after enabling cross-save. My boyfriend and I are both on xbsx. Same house. Same internet. So honestly its extremely ridiculous we have trouble seeing each other. 

On 2024-02-15 at 10:30 PM, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Cross Play has nothing to do with Cross Save.

Cross Play function pretty much separates people with it enabled from people with it disabled. And of course since Cross Play is enabled by default there are almost no players with Cross Play disabled.

You say that however, there seems to be a bug.

I used my Switch account at the primary when I merged it with a newish PC one, due to being further along and having Tennocon stuff on Switch.7

All seemed to be ok until (on PC) I disabled Cross Play, just to see what would happen.

I ended up with no other players!  When going on Friends in Comms it stated my PC friends were on another platform and to enable Cross Play.

When I re-enabled it, Trade chat woke up and everyone was back.

I think there is a bug, a legacy platform indicator that got caught in the merge.

1 минуту назад, CWolfxUK сказал:

You say that however, there seems to be a bug.

I used my Switch account at the primary when I merged it with a newish PC one, due to being further along and having Tennocon stuff on Switch.7

All seemed to be ok until (on PC) I disabled Cross Play, just to see what would happen.

I ended up with no other players!  When going on Friends in Comms it stated my PC friends were on another platform and to enable Cross Play.

When I re-enabled it, Trade chat woke up and everyone was back.

I think there is a bug, a legacy platform indicator that got caught in the merge.

You can create a new PC account and never make it cross-save. And you'll get exactly the same result when you disable Cross Play.

I say even more. That's how Cross Play worked way before Cross Save became available.

It's not a bug. It's just really dumb way DE made Cross Play function.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tigs1016 said:

So I changed my port to default instead of the recommended 4950 & 4955 and we have been able to connect more frequently so that might be a quick fix. 

Nice one!  Will try that.