Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Lockdown bug ?

__Izozel__

Yes. If you're not the host and the connection is not great - it will happen like every second time. Annoying af. You'll need to reapply ML 2-3 times until the game becomes kind enough to register it.

This bug exists since Magus Lockdown was introduced, I think.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Demolysts gets progressively more and more "Adaptive" to your abilities so you can't just perma slow them with a gloom or spamming lockdown.

no even with cc adaptation they should be disabled for at the very least a split second. sometimes they just keep moving regardless

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Uhtan said:

yea i know that . im clearly implying that i cant stop them from moving at all . more then 50% of demos i tried to lockdown lately kept moving while tethered even on the first cast 

Try a high fire rate cold secondary. Applying a ton of cold stacks on the demolyst is better than CC abilities. They can’t nullify it. TADA

I use cold Kuva Nukor, but anything with high fire rate+status works 

9 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Try a high fire rate cold secondary. Applying a ton of cold stacks on the demolyst is better than CC abilities. They can’t nullify it. TADA

I use cold Kuva Nukor, but anything with high fire rate+status works 

yup thats what i did today . id still like to see magus lockdown fixed tho

• Like 1

and if i alredy started this id also like to point out another possible bug without starting another discussion . ash's seeking shuriken mod doesnt work 50% of the time for me . idk exactly why , imo the aimbot the base shuriken ability has is the problem here and it just goes for random targets instead of who im aiming at .

very annoying and it ruins the whole point of the augment