The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I cant connect my xbox account to the warframe.com site­??

kazuhasleaf

Ok... I will try to be the most clear and precise in my explanations because english is not my first language.

The problem is : when I go to the warframe.com website and try to click on the connect with xbox, it shows [We could not find a warframe account associated with this plateform. Please log into Warframe on your console first than try again]. The problem is, my main account IS on xbox. I tried everything : entering my microsoft account details that is associated with my xbox account, doesnt work. (for this I think its because, my pc (steam) account and my xbox account share the same email.) Going in the setting in the game and going on account details (with the email) and clicking on the Account detail button (needs to log in to work and i cant). Even if i go in my xbox and going on google and try to log in it say the same thing. Because of this, i cant put my xbox account on pc! Please Help!

• 4 months later...

I am currently having the same issue, only with Playstation. I can log in to the site with both my PC & Xbox login, but when I just click on the Playstation button, I get, 

WE COULD NOT FIND A WARFRAME ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PLATFORM. PLEASE LOG INTO WARFRAME ON YOUR CONSOLE FIRST AND TRY AGAIN.

I have Zero issues logging into the game, on consoles or PC, 

• 2 months later...