The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross safe questions

Voddrick

General question, i migrated my Old pc account to my switch during the one time migration function long ago. Now im returning and started a new account on pc and need to link it to my switch to do trading. Since my old PC account is not linked but cloned if i enable cross save on it will it delete my old PC account? I would hate to loose it as i have spent alot of money on it?

12 hours ago, Voddrick said:

General question, i migrated my Old pc account to my switch during the one time migration function long ago. Now im returning and started a new account on pc and need to link it to my switch to do trading. Since my old PC account is not linked but cloned if i enable cross save on it will it delete my old PC account? I would hate to loose it as i have spent alot of money on it?

You lose whichever account you don't choose as primary. 

If you want cross save on your switch but don't want to lose your PC account, you'll have to make a new "burner" PC account with another e-mail, then you can link to that instead. Your original PC account will remain separate. Just be really careful about what account you are logged in as on the website when you go through the process and for future plat/pack purchases. 

Beware, when you enable cross save you will ONLY be able to trade with other cross save players on switch if the trade involves platinum - this severely limits who you can trade with in trade chat and the like. You could log in on PC to trade with platinum in the PC pool but you'd have to also buy/earn plat on PC on that account since the switch and PC platinum are separate. 

• Like 1