Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Account won’t link.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb [DE]CoreyOnline:

we are investigating errors when users attempt to link their iOS accounts.  We will keep you posted! 

Edit: Cross Platform Save can now be set up for iOS now! 

It still gives me Login failed 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

we are investigating errors when users attempt to link their iOS accounts.  We will keep you posted! 

Yeah still same here

• Like 5

I linked my main account with the apple id account, but when I try to login in iOS still ask me to create an user name. That is normal? Shouldnt be the same username as my main account? 

Not sure what to do here.

:((

• Like 2

hace 4 minutos, ialexx93 dijo:

I linked my main account with the apple id account, but when I try to login in iOS still ask me to create an user name. That is normal? Shouldnt be the same username as my main account? 

How u linked ur account ? I still got failed

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Still several of us can’t link accounts 

• Like 6

So when I tried linking my account on the website it kept saying failed. What did is “change to different user” and logged in to the same Apple ID by email and password, and it worked. Hope this helps 

Edited by XxNRxx_Deadpool
  • Like 2

hace 22 minutos, Hukke.Haans dijo:

How u linked ur account ? I still got failed

Went to the Cross-save site in WF page and there I login with my apple id. I didnt get any error but seems like linking accounts is not working.

Edited by ialexx93

15 minutes ago, XxNRxx_Deadpool said:

So when I tried linking my account on the website it kept saying failed. What did is “change to different user” and logged in to the same Apple ID by email and password, and it worked. Hope this helps 

Can confirm that this worked for me. The biometric Apple ID login client built on the website doesn’t work, so tell it to “use a different Apple ID” and then sign in manually with your email & password;

at this stage, you’ll be on the official Apple ID login page which should get you to the connect accounts page

• Like 1

hace 40 minutos, ialexx93 dijo:

Updating: I created a new username for iOS as requested by the app, the it requested me auth to login again with apple id and sycned the accounts. 

Working fine now.

hace 5 minutos, silentTestament dijo:

Can confirm that this worked for me. The biometric Apple ID login client built on the website doesn’t work, so tell it to “use a different Apple ID” and then sign in manually with your email & password;

at this stage, you’ll be on the official Apple ID login page which should get you to the connect accounts page

Correct, always better to use email and password and use the desktop version of the site. Some times the mobile version can have some issues.

1 minute ago, ialexx93 said:

Updating: I created a new username for iOS as requested by the app, the it requested me auth to login again with apple id and sycned the accounts. 

Working fine now.

Correct, always better to use email and password and use the desktop version of the site. Some times the mobile version can have some issues.

(I did it on my phone)

The problem is using the Apple ID login button coded into the Warframe site which defaults to using Face/Touch ID: site-wide, it doesn’t work which I suspect to be the problem; to bypass the biometric login, you have to tell it to “use different Apple ID”, which redirects you to the official idmsa.apple Login page where you can manually sign in

afterwards, you should be redirected back to the account linking page. I did this on my phone as well, so it shouldn’t matter what sort of device browser you’re using

(playing on a 6th gen iPad Pro)

• Like 3