Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Account won’t link.

Ok. I do it 😁

1. I completed start quest on new iOS account.

2. By using Safari on my iPhone I log on my PC account.

3. Then go to cross save and take “another account” not using FaceID.

4. Type my phone number and password on AppleID logon page.

5. Confirm my main account, as previously while I make cross save for XBOX account.

Everything works now, I have three accounts on my cross save: PC, XBOX, iOS.

1 hour ago, ThaMedz777 said:

After hours of trying to figure things out, it just worked.

But now the app is saying there is no account with that email and there are no other options. 

I merged PC, PS5, Xbox and switch together using xbox as my primary account because I had more of the star map cleared on that account.  After merging them, I could no longer login on pc as I got the same error ("there is no account with that email").  I was able to go into "Options" when logged into warframe on my PS5 and add an email address.  I was then able to login on my PC using the email address I just entered on my PS5 and my original PC password.  After going into "Options" on whichever device you can login on and tab all the way to the right and there should be a section that lets u enter an email.  I'm pretty sure that's how I did it but if it's not there then try the "Social" tab.

Hope this helps!!

12 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

we are investigating errors when users attempt to link their iOS accounts.  We will keep you posted! 

Edit: Cross Platform Save can now be set up for iOS now! 

I can’t login same issuse

8 hours ago, Zell. said:

Where are people seeing "log in with a different account. Every time i try to cross save to ios, it auto prompts into biometric scan with no other option which still doesnt work

EDIT: Looks like that works when doing it on mobile, but now it's error code #10

After the biometric fails there is an option right below the circle that shows if it worked or not. It’s in blue lettering. 

I was getting error code #10. I did the tutorial and got to my ship. Was then able to link my account with the method of trying a different Apple ID to bypass the biometric. Everything is working now for me.

Thank you mate ! That’s the FIX 

I previously tried everything like face scan manually or manually on PC everything.

then I tried like he said, finish the tutorial and as soon as I was on my ship I closed the app. Tried to connect and did it manually and suddenly it works. 

BUT, after that u have to choose it’s easy but just in case I wanted to point that out. U will see all of your connected accounts. Now you need to pick ur main account and u should be good to go.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cerbberuss said:

Getting Error Code 10 when trying to login with Apple ID. (I bypassed the biometrics and it still doesn’t work for me)

had the same issue, just finish tutorial on your device and then try again should fix the problem

Guys the reason you cant link Accounts is, because most of you didnt even "create" an Account on your Phone.

It cant link a non existant Account so here is the fix:

Open up Warframe on your Phone:

Tap on APPLE ID 

Login with Apple ID which creates a new Account.

Now after accepting all the TOS and creating a Username (could be whatever name), go to the Website and link your Apple Account to your main.

100% works i tried it coz all of you said you cant link it and i couldnt either.

Just made sense to me

Your Welcome

Edited by bloodyshield

All my accounts are linked together (switch,play station, pc, and now ios after trail and error.) but even after i finally got all accounts linked the app still wont let me login. Yet im still able to login and out of the sit le freely.

43 minutes ago, bloodyshield said:

Guys the reason you cant link Accounts is, because most of you didnt even "create" an Account on your Phone.

It cant link a non existant Account so here is the fix:

Open up Warframe on your Phone:

Tap on APPLE ID 

Login with Apple ID which creates a new Account.

Now after accepting all the TOS and creating a Username (could be whatever name), go to the Website and link your Apple Account to your main.

100% works i tried it coz all of you said you cant link it and i couldnt either.

Just made sense to me

Your Welcome

I did that it was the FIRST thing i did and because of that when i attempted to link my accounts it wouldnt let me it would just switch what account was logged in. I had to change the email address of the switch,pc,ps4 linked accounts to the same as my iphone then it linked but now even with them all linked i cant login to the acctual game.