The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed

justsimy

Attempted to connect my iOS account to my Warframe account (PC and PSN accounts already linked), through the “Account Management” section of the website. When I attempt to link the Apple account, I am asked to approve the creation of the account and then the website returns with “Login Failed” and nothing else. 

I have the same issue on iPhone. Tried several different ways but it’s still no response.

My main account on XBOX. Month ago I make a cross platform save with my old PC account. 

I think servers are overloaded and we must just wait for new information from DE.

Edited by -C1F3R-

12 hours ago, CubGeek said:

Attempted to connect my iOS account to my Warframe account (PC and PSN accounts already linked), through the “Account Management” section of the website. When I attempt to link the Apple account, I am asked to approve the creation of the account and then the website returns with “Login Failed” and nothing else. 

11 hours ago, Yulkulmul said:

Same here too

15 hours ago, ghost03jc said:

same problem

15 hours ago, justsimy said:

I can’t login. I started up warframe on my phone but when I click connect on my phone on iOS to cross save with my normal account it keeps giving an Login Failed error. Same On Switch. 

Same

Всем привет, связал свои учетные записи на пк и ios Захожу через телефон и выдает что : «Ошибка входа.  Проверьте введеную информацию»

4 часа назад, MaloyMen2 сказал:

Всем привет, связал свои учетные записи на пк и ios Захожу через телефон и выдает что : «Ошибка входа.  Проверьте введеную информацию»

тут англо язычный форум. Вряд ли ответят . Тебе в русскоязычный раздел. А из ответов на твое сообщение - у многих такая беда. Ожидаем фикса в новом обновлении