The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed Beta Accolade and Mobile Closed Beta Players

Voltage

I want to start with congratulating Warframe on the launch of iOS and hope the Android launch is just as successful. I installed it this morning, linked my PC account, and while I may not choose my phone over my desktop to play the game frequently, it blows my mind to play this game on the iPhone in my pocket with acceptable performance. I've always wanted to do smaller things like login rewards, trading, or short daily/weekly missions through my phone when I am away from home.

For anyone wondering what an Accolade is or represents, [DE]Danielle explained it in a post back in April, 2017:

Hey guys! Here to clarify some things about Accolades :) 

Currently Accolades are used to display the following: 

• Founder status
  • Moderator status
  • Counselor status
  • Guide status (Junior or Senior)
  • DE Staff status 

The purpose of Accolades is to give visibility to the above candidates. Guides, for example, who provide help to players in-game, have the Junior or Senior Accolade to indicate that they may be contacted for assistance if need be. The same can be said for the Staff and Moderator Accolades. Found and Counselor Accolades speak for themselves. 

Accolades are also added manually, and aren't retroactively sent to players for any action in-game. 

Hope I cleared things up for you guys on adding Accolades. 

Original Post:

Fast forward a year, and in a November, 2018 hotfix, a Closed Beta Accolade was added to the profile of any account created prior to March 18th, 2013. This signifies participation of the PC Closed Beta.

JplDSnR.jpg

Original Post:

I wanted to know if this could be something added for those of us who participated in the iOS Closed Beta (and potentially Android coming up). We all know the joke that Warframe is an eternal beta, but it would be nice to see the Accolade applied to those who have contributed valuable feedback during Closed Beta tests outside of the original PC one. This could also extend to Test Cluster players as well. I just thought I bring it up and ask during this major milestone. I by no means want to undermine the players from the very beginning with this request, just wanting to know if this Closed Beta tag could be applied to all Closed Betas that have occurred during the extensive history of Warframe.

Thanks!

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1