Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of god, please change Frost's bubble.

MrDugan

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-02-22 at 12:27 PM, --Leyenda-yight6 said:

garuda blocking defense missions (I still don't understand why enemies controlled by Revenant don't block defense missions but Garuda's altar does.)

Which even then is a terrible excuse considering you can cancel her blood altar. (Look at targeted victim, then click ability)

Edit: Dang I just realized I bumped a two week thread just to add some more proof the claim was bs…

My bad all

Edited by Aruquae
Wow

To me, Frost bubbles are much more disruptive than Limbo's Rift.

The change I want to see about Frost Globe is the possibility to have it always around me, like an ice shield, just like the way it works for Arctic Eximus.

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, Aruquae dijo:

Which even then is a terrible excuse considering you can cancel her blood altar. (Look at targeted victim, then click ability)

Edit: Dang I just realized I bumped a two week thread just to add some more proof the claim was bs…

My bad all

I know, it's the best thing I could think of, it's already happened to me twice when a garuda in defense didn't know she could deactivate the blood altar, one of those times it was me haha.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, --Leyenda-yight6 said:

I know, it's the best thing I could think of, it's already happened to me twice when a garuda in defense didn't know she could deactivate the blood altar, one of those times it was me haha.

I too am guilty of completely forgetting cancelling blood altars exists.

I only remember during Defense when the last target is just some grineer on the altar, and the other Tenno just turn around and look at me like “You serious?” 

• Like 1