Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortalize my Nukor

Thegreatdemento

Hi DE 👋 Long time player, first time caller. I'll try and keep this simple, but there is a bit of a story here. (Update: i failed to keep it simple. Oops)

I have a Nukor. I got it back in my baby days and it has served to carry me through many a mission and event. I recommend it to all my friends who play, and I have different builds for the (original 3) main enemies.

When the kuva weapons came out, and I heard the Nukor was among them, I made a bee line.

That's when I met Bopp Midd, and after a furious two hour courtship, I pried the Kuva Nukor from his dead little hands. Then began the long and ardous journey of 5x forma-ing it to get it to 40.

Today I reached the end of that journey. I built my little builds, and copied the names from the old Nukor (Potato, Toaster, and Lasagna). The Bopp Midd Kuva Nukor is complete at last.

But as I sit here in my inventory, ready to sell the old Nukor to free up space, I find myself hesitating. I put a lot of work into this weapon before it became obsolete. A Catalyst, 4 forma. I spent literal hours pouring over my mods, finding just the right ones (thanks for accelerated isotope, btw *chef's kiss*), and seeing it all go to waste for a handful of credits seems... disrespectful. Like, I'm not kidding, this weapon has carried me when everything else I had stopped doing enough damage. Destroying it like this feels wrong. I just can't.

So TLDR; here's what I want. Let me turn my old Nukor into a decoration. Give me a process by which I can turn it into something I can place in my orbiter, be it on a plaque or even just as a loose object, so that I can free up a weapon slot and still keep the weapon around for nostalgic value. It'd be even cooler if you could examine it and it showed you the builds it had when it was made and who it belonged to (in case it gets donated to a dojo).

Thasit. That's my suggestion.

Edited by Thegreatdemento
Spelling
  • Like 3