The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Rank 40 Voidrig w/6 forma after I merged accounts

When does DE give me a new one and 6 forma as I still have to spend a dozen hours leveling it again.

Seriously. I merged accounts a little while ago but I do not use voidrig often. I was on a railjack mission and I went to use voidrig but bonewidow came in. After the mission, I went to arsenal to change it, and it was not there. WTF?

Also, some of my exalted weapons reset in rank to 0 unpon the merge.

I want this resolved immediately. I paid plat for that voidrig years ago and I sepnt a lot of time setting it up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

SO I put in a ticket and I am given homework of stuff I have to do to get this resolved. NO. You will do your own damn work. Look up my account, see where you F___ked up and fix it for me. I should not have to tranlate a wall of texts containing multiple links of S#&$ for me to do like it is MY responsibility to do YOUR job. If anyone elese has had this happen to them, let's talk about a class action lawsuit.

I want my Voidrig back now. I should not have to do anything for this to happen. I told you what is wrong and now you fix it. This is how it is done in the real world, you fix your sh_t.