Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas

D-klaus

Can we get a Hangar and a Foundry in the Dojo please, I make base there and I end up going back and forward to the Orbiter. The Foundry could be added in the Observatory and the Hangar could be added to the Dry dock. In this update you could add a transform Warframe that becomes a motorcycle (only open world) for Operator/Drifter and or two wheels for feet making it a fast Warframe without using energy, other's ability could add its unique chopper type gun. It would be deadly; ability should be 1 min's duration or energy draining. Exoskeleton for Operator/Drifter making him able to use weapons equip by Warframe. The last ability be a critical multiplier. All this would make the Operator/Drifter more visible. BY The goat eater ChrisRos01 Dklaus

17 hours ago, D-klaus said:

Can we get a Hangar and a Foundry in the Dojo please, I make base there and I end up going back and forward to the Orbiter. The Foundry could be added in the Observatory and the Hangar could be added to the Dry dock. In this update you could add a transform Warframe that becomes a motorcycle (only open world) for Operator/Drifter and or two wheels for feet making it a fast Warframe without using energy, other's ability could add its unique chopper type gun. It would be deadly; ability should be 1 min's duration or energy draining. Exoskeleton for Operator/Drifter making him able to use weapons equip by Warframe. The last ability be a critical multiplier. All this would make the Operator/Drifter more visible. BY The goat eater ChrisRos01 Dklaus

Nawh even better, we should get a spawner decoration. Like a thing you can activate in the dojo so you always start the game at that spot. Then going off of that a nav decoration for the camp would be great and I would spend money on it, pair the two and it'd be amazing. 

Also it's easy as hell to implement its like a case statement when you load in xD