Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unveilable riven

PyroxxDigni

https://ibb.co/zSSyxc2

I think this is an old riven with an outdated mechanic relying on unveiling it. I've had this riven for years just sitting there and now i try unlocking it but i don't think its possible.

Let me explain: The riven wants you to FIND caches in the sense of the old way of finding caches which used to work that there were no dedicated different black lockers, just all normal ones that you had to open with a chance that the normal locker had the cache inside. Here is a video finding a cache that way and unlocking the riven. (Check 2:03)

Now that caches are dedicated black boxes, opening them dosen't trigger the riven challenge, been running multiple different sabotage missions with no progress even though i am finding and opening caches.

On 2024-02-26 at 1:51 PM, RitaSanderson said:

I'm pretty sure you just need to find cashes from sabotage mission or extermination on Jupiter/Kuva fortress, always worked for me

That is correct.

@PyroxxDigniThat popup that a cache was found was not from the locker you opened at that point in the video. Someone else in the squad found one of the humming caches elsewhere at the same moment you opened that locker and everyone gets credit for it.

• Like 2