Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non-limited versions of weekly/limited missions, like in Duviri Circuit

I really find myself enjoying being tested in my parkour, enemy clearing, and shield gating interference in Netracells, and the similar  test in the Abyssal Zone exterminate. I also love the challenge of Duviri's random frames and weapons, and love the idea of getting some kind of reward for adhering to random builds in the upcoming super-weekly. That's the thing though - netracells and the upcoming weekly are weeklies, and Abyssal Zone is similarly limited (I know I could pay platinum to trade for more of the mission keys, but if I wanted to play a game with "energy" in it, I wouldn't be on Warframe). I also understand that the rewards of these three missions are limited and special. It would be cool to do something with them like what was done with Duviri Circuit, where you could keep going for some kind of reward - though Duviri Circuit unlimited was blatantly a letdown from the weekly rewards, maybe make the rewards of the unlimited so "apples and oranges" that it doesn't feel so inferior to keep going? I don't know, I just love a challenge but would also like a reward to keep doing it and motivate myself to build my account in such a manner to do the missions as quickly as possible, a factor that becomes more of a thing when I'm doing the missions many times over.

• Like 1