Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2024

[DE]Taylor

2 hours ago, ThePopoRider said:

Hello, I watched the stream for the Domestik Drone and the drop was progressing but when I went to claim it the drop was no where to be found? Can someone help me?

The timeframes for getting the drops seems to be kinda tight? I had the same problem, I had progress on both the domestik drone and the kuva decoration today but I guess the drop time cut off before I could reach 30 minutes because I joined the kuva stream at 7:33pm. If you don't make it to the stream by a max of 30 minutes in, there's no chance of actually claiming the drop at all.

Would be nice if the times listed for the streams actually reflected that, because right now it makes it seem like you could still get the drop if you joined the (Kuva) stream at any point between 7pm and 8pm (for example, if you join at 7:50 and watch for 30 minutes you still get the drop, but if you join at 8:01 you don't.) Either a way of changing the drop to work in that way, or updating the times listed to actually reflect the latest time you're able to join got get the drop (aka 7pm-7:30pm in the Kuva case).

• Like 2