Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, February 29th for Prime Time #382! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on February 28th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Built Forma for watching our official community streams -- a repeat of last week to make up for some post-iOS launch campaign confusion. 

image.png

Twitch Drop: Built Forma

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Aungelecette to continue the fun and share with their community.

Twitch drops on the iOS Twitch App

Since Warframe is now on iOS, those watching streams on the iOS Twitch App will no longer be able to participate in Drops campaigns.

For a more thorough overview of this change, please review our official PSA: 

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_WeekOfFeb26.png

neavo_0 (Russian)
Friday, March 1st from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/neavo_0
Drop: Domestik Drone

Sherpa (English)
Friday, March 1st from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Sherpa
Drop: Kuva Globule

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 11

6 часов назад, (XBOX)tatsumi plays сказал:

I'm just a little disappointed that to get the Roomba I need watch a Russian streamer nothing against them it's just I don't know how to speak Russian I only know a bit of Spanish and cursing in Italian 

Просто выучи русский язык и не плачь!

neavo_0 (Russian)
Channel: twitch.tv/neavo_0

As a Ukrainian, I am very pleased that DE is indifferent to the war, and they add a stream of Russians, a hand to the face... very unpleasant

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 2:08 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, February 29th for Prime Time #382! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on February 28th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Built Forma for watching our official community streams -- a repeat of last week to make up for some post-iOS launch campaign confusion. 

image.png

Twitch Drop: Built Forma

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Aungelecette to continue the fun and share with their community.

Twitch drops on the iOS Twitch App

Since Warframe is now on iOS, those watching streams on the iOS Twitch App will no longer be able to participate in Drops campaigns.

For a more thorough overview of this change, please review our official PSA: 

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_WeekOfFeb26.png

neavo_0 (Russian)
Channel: twitch.tv/neavo_0

Sherpa (English)
Friday, March 1st from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Sherpa
Drop: Kuva Globule

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

Still getting the ios locked icon for drops on the warframe international stream same as last week a fix would be amazing tbh lol.

11 minutes ago, Degaz3000 said:

@(PSN)FrDiabloFr DE published a post about the inability to get drops on iOS ->

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1385970-psa-twitch-drops-for-viewers-on-ios-devices/

I’m fully aware, ty, the issue still isn’t good for people with ios devices I’m currently away from my console etc to use twitch atm, the main issue is that the drop can’t be claimed I’m currently trying to use the desktop version of twitch no progress nothing.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

En 27/2/2024 a las 19:51, (XBOX)tatsumi plays dijo:

I'm just a little disappointed that to get the Roomba I need watch a Russian streamer nothing against them it's just I don't know how to speak Russian I only know a bit of Spanish and cursing in Italian 

You don't have to worry. You're giving support to the streamer just by being there. You don't need to chat if you're shy or you can't speak whatever language the streamer speaks. I have some experience with this. You'll be fine 💗👌🏽🐉

So, what's the point of 3 drops on Prime Time when it's not live long enough to get all 3 drops? This has happened the last 3 times; I will be on stream during the countdown, a few minutes before the stream actually starts, and it doesn't last long enough for all 3 drops. Maybe you guys need to change the length-watched-to-receive-drops, because it's clearly not working right. Or maybe if those rolled over on to partner streams, but they don't, so what's the deal?

• Like 1

We used to be able to collect twitch rewards upto 24 hours after the drop....  i managed to claim the first 2 whilst live, and thought i would collect the third in the morning ...  Cant claim the last one.. anyone else experience the same problem?  or even worse cant collect any of them?    https://ibb.co/X7m7rWP

7 hours ago, Prince_El-Ahrairah said:

So, what's the point of 3 drops on Prime Time when it's not live long enough to get all 3 drops? This has happened the last 3 times; I will be on stream during the countdown, a few minutes before the stream actually starts, and it doesn't last long enough for all 3 drops. Maybe you guys need to change the length-watched-to-receive-drops, because it's clearly not working right. Or maybe if those rolled over on to partner streams, but they don't, so what's the deal?

It happens so much, l never count on getting the last one.

Le 27/02/2024 à 15:08, [DE]Taylor a dit :

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels

Well, for De the weekend is friday saturday sunday? 🤨