The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss has a habit of bumping into Doors and that needs to change

Fabian35

I think many of my fellow Gauss mains know what I'm talking about: You run so fast that you slam into doors before they can open. It's annoying, it wastes your energy, and its unsatisfying.
So I suggest this, either as an Augment mod or an addition to the skill:

While using Redline all doors in the room you are currently in open themselves.

(Maybe additionally a passive effect like a slight movement increase depending on the % of overcharge since you can't really make different ranks for this.)

Pretty sure that's because Gauss moves too fast for the game to register.  I've even had the issue on Titania as well on some occasion.

Best thing is honestly to know that it's okay sometimes to not be holding that 1 key down, or do what I do when it happens and laugh, wait for the door to open and then keep moving.

5 hours ago, Fabian35 said:

I think many of my fellow Gauss mains know what I'm talking about: You run so fast that you slam into doors before they can open. It's annoying, it wastes your energy, and its unsatisfying.
So I suggest this, either as an Augment mod or an addition to the skill:

While using Redline all doors in the room you are currently in open themselves.

(Maybe additionally a passive effect like a slight movement increase depending on the % of overcharge since you can't really make different ranks for this.)

unfortunately that's not going to happen as that's part of the render system.

Every Volt, Titania, Octavia, even some Mirages and Yarelis have this issue. its just a part of warframe.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Hypertion:

unfortunately that's not going to happen as that's part of the render system.

Every Volt, Titania, Octavia, even some Mirages and Yarelis have this issue. its just a part of warframe.

Well yeah, but Volt, Titania, Octavia, Mirage and Yareli don't stop when they hit a wall, and they don't need to spend energy to start moving again.