Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Extract From Endless Missions!

I was doing an Alchemy bounty for my daily Cavia standing. Everything was going great, until the host said, "We're doing 12 rounds."

So, I'm just stuck sitting at extraction, waiting... I had to leave and loose my progress, because DE won't let me extract!

LET ME LEAVE, DE!!!

• Like 2

People are kinda dumb in bounties, you just have to tell them "No, bounty's done, I want to leave. If you want to do 12 rounds then queue for it in the navigation"

But yeah, DE - please make this a thing so we don't have to sit around for people like that. Leaving an endless for any reason should be allowed across the board.

• Like 1

I am i lnclined to believe this was an oversight. It makes no sense. Because it is an endless mode (all others allow individual extraction, I believe), and doubly so because it is a bounty - something inherently finite, unlike the star chart nodes.

If this was by some off chance intended, then it was a very short-sighted decision and has to change.

It's not like the argument about not wanting to be hostage to other people is exactly new, as we already fought to change this before with all other endless modes.

Edited by Hikuro-93