Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

I connected my xbox account to my PC account where my PC account is my primary. I recieved maybe half of my prime items and frames from console.

As the title suggest, a lot of my prime items have been deleted from console where I was told we could merge account inventory's. To name a few, Ive lossed PRIME Loki, PRIME (mesa or mirage I forget) PRIME frost, and PRIME atlas. This is not including all my PRIME weapons from console, I first noticed I was missing my primes because I did not receive my sybaris PRIME and my loki PRIME which I was excited to finally receive. Im certain ive lost primes I dont even remember having, and most likely other items like relics and cosmetics which would be impossible for me to keep track of. I really hope there is Data Base of old accounts rather then have all the data being immediately voided, so that the transfer can maybe be redone on my account, as I do not really feel like playing when I was teased over the last year that "Yes you will be able to use all your stuff from console" but then the only stuff I actually received were copies of primes I had to already rebuild on PC and almost none of my items unique to my XBOX account. Like not having my vaulted primes really annoys me and I may be done with this game.

EDIT: I noticed in all the categorys where I know for sure that im missing items, have their size capped out, which makes me assume that when my slots were capped out it just stopped transferring items in general, or rather were lost to the void.

EDIT: Im missing so much holy S#&$

Edited by GuyInYourShower