Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is my horse? My horse is amazing...

WindShadow970

Dagath is mostly fine actually

Personal view on Dagath's identity (skippable)

Spoiler

-Single target DAMAGE

-"Can this target be affected by Warframe abilities?", "Yes?, refer to it in past tense from now on."

-AoE clear isn't amazing, not bad but not great

-Modern Warframe Banshee

Her passive doesn't make sense to me. An orb effect passive with no means of generating said orbs within your kit seems wrong to me, depending on external sources for your passive to function isn't a good idea to me. It's pretty easy and cheap to maintain Doom on packs & I only use the Cavalry for annoyances like Steel Path Void Angels so energy econ isn't too much of an issue (most players already have an energy solution anyway); Dagath is naturally squishy so she doesn't get much effective value from health orbs. But what about Grave Spirit? Well that should be her passive actually (then use the third slot for the horse) because it is just a passive there's nothing else to it.

Adding the horse needs a whole discussion on alternate movement states and what they can/should offer compared to baseline movement. As well as the jank with tilesets with constricted head space.

Rambling about the 4 but it's actually about armor

Spoiler

This thing having defense strip is superfluous (shield strip I'd argue is completely unnecessary) given how Doom functions, but is also an indicator of the problem armor is. The stat just hyperinflates EHP values and has been one scapegoat for artificial difficulty. The gameplay around it is binary "either strip or ignore it otherwise you can't kill anything", give it some flavour. I don't know when the bonus bonus damage to armor for favourable damage types was added or if it was there all along but it just makes the good matchups even better and the bad matchups even worse while doing nothing to change player approaches to armor. At least I can do funny things with Magnetic procs and Doom, using Corpus shields as a battery to charge Doom and smash their health.