Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LET US TURN OFF AUTO RELOAD

Alanniprime

Using a sniper is unplayable cus i cant aim for 5 seconds without reloading. 
Please add an option to turn off autoreload for both controller and touchscreen gameplay.

please, auto reload is a major gameplay flaw it really hard to play with.

• Like 2

I agree. My WF keeps unnecessarily tactical-reloading with a full clip when I’m trying to fire. Usually right when I would bullseye the mob in the face, instead the game decides I need to reload? With a full clip! 

The cooldown on automatic tactical reload is like 2 seconds and it can’t be changed, stopped, or turned off.

Auto tactical reload needs to be disabled completely. Tactical reload should be user selected by pressing a button if it’s that important. But 99.9% of the time, It’s useless, awkward, and disables user control for no good reason.

Reloads should always happen automatically when clip is out of ammo, of course. But that’s not what’s happening. In fact, I rarely can spend an entire clip because the damn gun keeps demanding I reload it after one or two shots……….

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Especially horrible with weapons with long reloads. So many times have I wanted to shoot after repositioning only to find that my frame is reloading her 199/200 Soma magazine.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 6:35 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Thank you for the feedback, Tenno! We have a task to address this particular point in a future update. I can't offer a date or timeline just yet but this is on our radar!

Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...

What’s a good gun for a platform where aiming is hard? I know I’ll use ocucor, once the tendrils are built up I’ll be killing enemies with ease. *game auto reloads and removes all stacks* well S#&$!

This feature is the worst. Using something like a sniper rifle with long reload times. I.e. vectis. If you pause shooting for 1 second it will auto reload interrupting you trying to aim. It’s frustrating and I stopped using the vectis for MR tests because of it.