The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Limbo Theorum Quest Bug

Good day all,

Since finally being able to bring my gear from PS4 to PC I've been loving it all. Up until recently I had just redone the Phobos Junction and got The Limbo Theorum quest. I was eager to replay it again due to not having Limbo anymore. Well i launch the quest from the codex and it skipped all of the quest and has a final objective hard stuck on "Complete the Quest". What should I do to fix this or can I fix this? Or is my quest just hard stuck as Incomplete complete?

4 minutes ago, ActiveTempest said:

Good day all,

Since finally being able to bring my gear from PS4 to PC I've been loving it all. Up until recently I had just redone the Phobos Junction and got The Limbo Theorum quest. I was eager to replay it again due to not having Limbo anymore. Well i launch the quest from the codex and it skipped all of the quest and has a final objective hard stuck on "Complete the Quest". What should I do to fix this or can I fix this? Or is my quest just hard stuck as Incomplete complete?

Well i found a fix of sorts. All i had to do was change quests, launch a mission, quit the mission, launch the quest again and it worked itself out. Wouldve loved to play that quest again though.