Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse (+%/affect explosion legerdemain?) / nourish (energy 1.7) : Changes.

Mirage eclipse should also affect mirage 2nd ability/ augment explosion legerdemain.

Mirages: eclispe 30% is to low it should be between 75-100% . People won't be using subsuming it for weapons damage only damage reduction. Its not like cause use boths at the same time if was then the 30% damage would make sense. Eclipse only buffs your weapons, nothing else. Roar affects weapons, abilities, DoT and double dipping all while being a buff to the entire team.

(Roar is still 90% (10% DMG red) better ability than eclipse. If your trying to get people to not consider eclipse as dmg ability then good job.)

Nourish energy can you increase between 1.8-1.7 ?

• Like 2

Eclipse has been discussed to death.

It being an augment for legerdemain would be cool though, I personally thought that they should be leaning more into the DR side of things.

30% Eclipse helminth has been the main contention about it. I'm not too keen on the dev's decision of trying to justify the fact that you can also use it as DR as a justification for it being that harsh. After all the best DR is not being hit so dealing more damage before they hit you is fine for most content. And Roar still had more usage which is where its basis of matching its damage value.

Nourish, energy gain is still energy gain. This is a fine change I think? If you want a mobile way to get energy Nourish is your guy which that is going to be one of the first things to reach for in helminth. Arcane Energize was king for the longest time because of this.

Not sure why you made a separate thread about this instead of putting the feedback in the one where the changes are announced?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, thats_rudiculous_07 said:

Roar affects weapons, abilities, DoT and double dipping all while being a buff to the entire team.

Makes it sound like Roar is just... too much? And with no drawbacks at all.

legerdemain is an awful and lazy ESO-nuke-only ability augment that should never have been made and instead of buffing it we should remove it and replace it with a better and more interesting augment that requires you to actually do something besides pressing 1 button... that's my 2 cents

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CrownOfShadows said:

legerdemain is an awful and lazy ESO-nuke-only ability augment that should never have been made and instead of buffing it we should remove it and replace it with a better and more interesting augment that requires you to actually do something besides pressing 1 button... that's my 2 cents

Have you played any other modes? ESO is basically a glorified survival gamemode that is limited to one tile. Any nuking in ESO you can also do in any other mode.

Yeah sure you can do nuke in ESO by pressing one button but have you read the description of Legerdemain? It mention it has synergy with hall of mirrors so it isn't a lazy one-button ESO-only ability.

I use a hybrid Mirage build in disruption where the (explosive) legerdemain damage kills off the weaker enemies giving me an easier time with keys while the rest of her kit allows for quick work of demolysts. And even if it doesn't outright kill those enemies with overguard that is actually to my benefit since it allows me to save those key carriers for next round in disruption. One of the better sleeper builds I've built up.

High KPS to sustain life support or kills off everything before reaching an objective. And since it still retains the initial jewels those are perfect for protecting near the objective while the object mines can make quick work of enemies, or even acting as CC.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Have you played any other modes?

From the first day I got WF I saw ESO and said yessir this is the one and only game mode for me, and I stuck to that this whole time. Whether there are other modes actually doesn't even matter, because people should only be playing ESO because it's the best mode around. If DE was smart they'd just delete the rest of the game and only have ESO. Are you trying to insinuate that ESO isn't good? What's your problem with ESO huh? It's the best mode, the only mode, the mode that does it all better. Nothing else in this game is even worth playing, that's how bad it is.

ESO is basically a glorified survival gamemode that is limited to one tile.

I've actually never understood what ESO was truly about! This is really helpful and I feel pretty enlightened, I kinda always assumed it was extra tiles because of how many I saw on the floor soemtimes but the fact it is only one is crazy, I guess they did that for optimization reasons - could you link me the wiki page for it too plz? I'd like to learn more about it.

Any nuking in ESO you can also do in any other mode.

I wouldn't know if this is true because I've only ever played ESO, and you should too.

Yeah sure you can do nuke in ESO by pressing one button

Right !?!!??! 😃😂

but have you read the description of Legerdemain?

Wait there are descriptions on mods? Since when? I don't think this is true, I'm gonna need a screenshot of this for proof because it sounds like a made-up fact. I highly doubt there is such a thing. Like uh hello, there's not even room on mods for descriptions? What makes you think they would put descriptions in there? Besides, that would remove the mysteries of self discovery and experimentation. You shouldn't read descriptions or wikis, you shouldn't be nuke slave. I have quiver on mirage and only use it to shoot sleep arrows in ESO. Best sleeper build, I go 10 rounds ESO, far better than your non-ESO sleep attempt...

I use a hybrid Mirage build in disruption where the (explosive) legerdemain damage kills off the weaker enemies giving me an easier time with keys while the rest of her kit allows for quick work of demolysts. And even if it doesn't outright kill those enemies with overguard that is actually to my benefit since it allows me to save those key carriers for next round in disruption. One of the better sleeper builds I've built up.

High KPS to sustain life support or kills off everything before reaching an objective. And since it still retains the initial jewels those are perfect for protecting near the objective while the object mines can make quick work of enemies, or even acting as CC.

Yeah non of this matters to me because I only play ESO, I feel like you're getting too far off topic, this has nothing to do with Steep Trail or whatever and idk why you even brought it up, nobody even plays that, they all play ESO. There are no demolicks or objectors in ESO, that's why it's so superior, but ofc you would know if you went more than 3 rounds and you would see it is the same.

On 2024-03-15 at 12:42 PM, CrownOfShadows said:

I have quiver on mirage and only use it to shoot sleep arrows in ESO.

LIAR!!! There's no sleep arrow in subsumed quiver!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-14 at 1:33 PM, Numerounius said:

Eclipse has been discussed to death.

It being an augment for legerdemain would be cool though, I personally thought that they should be leaning more into the DR side of things.

30% Eclipse helminth has been the main contention about it. I'm not too keen on the dev's decision of trying to justify the fact that you can also use it as DR as a justification for it being that harsh. After all the best DR is not being hit so dealing more damage before they hit you is fine for most content. And Roar still had more usage which is where its basis of matching its damage value.

Nourish, energy gain is still energy gain. This is a fine change I think? If you want a mobile way to get energy Nourish is your guy which that is going to be one of the first things to reach for in helminth. Arcane Energize was king for the longest time because of this.

Not sure why you made a separate thread about this instead of putting the feedback in the one where the changes are announced?

Just to make buzz an attention to it