Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fashion Frame Config Compendium

Is there any site or tool or even copy paste links of fashion configs so I can do a fashion frame compendium with all sorts of fashion frame looks. I m legendary MR 4 and lacks of motivation to play the game. im trying to get motivation  by acquiring all possible cosmetic but I prefer to follow recipes instead creating so I can go and farm cosmetic to complete the look. so can someone tell me if is this posible to share links and copy them to a text file or anything?

No, I don't think there is alas, but that'd be super cool, like an overframe style site dedicated to fashion.

I think the closest thing around are social media groups/channels that are dedicated to it, many list everything involved in creating a look, but none very systematically.

I seem to remember a high quality fashion frame 'magazine' that compiled some of the best looks but when I went to go find it just now I couldn't track it down :(

• Like 1

Yup, I agree 100%, I check in for the updates and some occasional relic farming with disruption that's all, if I check-in otherwise it's just for fashion/build crafting.

Been a problem for a long time but I guess that's just the way it is.

• Like 1

I've been preparing myself for tennocon baro. to get all his cosmetic stuff, since I own all the mods from him. but I found out there is a Randomizer button for fashion frame. and the more cosmetic stuff you own the better the randomizer button gets. so my goal is to gather and craft all cosmetic stuff to use the randomize button and get a unique weird look

13 hours ago, DrakeRyuujin said:

I m legendary MR 4 and lacks of motivation to play the game. im trying to get motivation  by acquiring all possible cosmetic

If you're lacking in motivation to play the game, that's generally your body's way of telling you that it wants to do something else.  So my personal recommendation would be to take a break from the game until you feel a strong desire to play again.  If instead you try to force it, I'm guessing the most likely result is that you'll burn out even harder.

It's pretty common for many Warframe players to get into the habit of playing Warframe in their spare time.  Instead of asking themselves "I've got some free time right now, what would feel like an enjoyable way to spend it?" they fall into a pattern of simply logging in to Warframe by default.  And this behavior is perfectly fine as long as the player is enjoying their time in Warframe.  But when that enjoyment fades, that's when the habit we've grown accustomed to generally becomes a problem, because it leads us to regularly return to Warframe even though it's no longer feeding us.

We all need a change of pace now and then;  variety is the spice of life and absence makes the heart grow fonder.  So give yourself an honest look, and if you find that your hobby has become a habit, break the habit.  When you've got free time, ask yourself, "What do I truly want to do?"  After every mission you play, ask yourself "Do I feel like playing more Warframe, or should I do something else?"  Only play Warframe when you feel a desire to do a specific activity in Warframe.

Of course, this is all a bunch of generalizations which may or may not actually apply to your individual experience.  But if this resonates, I hope this advice can at the very least serve as food for thought.

I have only warframe to play. I dont have anything else. I gave up on gaming a long time ago. I decided to focus all my effort and time on warframe. I have over 6K hours  been doing everything within this game. I have motivation. I want to acquire all possible things inside the game. I just wish I had a use for all that stuff like the randomize appearance button. Warframe became my main game since 2019. and I play the game since early 2013 when warframe had stamina system and skills were mods. 

I lose interest in gaming. I want to play game as service.  I dont wanna jump from game to game. I mastered all possible item (excluding founder stuff) I cant work I have schizophrenia. I use warframe as a way to maintain my mind busy as a occupation. but thefact is I reached a point where there are only cosmetic stuff left to farm and collect

Im preparing myself  for baro tennocon but I want more stuff to farm aside from baro tennocon. im not burned out.