The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't buy a package in the store with platinum

MatsukaseTemma

I have the following problem: I would like to buy the stalker package that comes with the following weapons:
Hate, Despair and Dread.

But a long time ago I had bought the color palette that comes with this Stalker pack, remembering that I only have the color palette, and now I can't drop the "Hate" scythe from Stalker in any way, I would like to buy the pack But as I already have the color palette, the game says that I already have the package and I can't buy it, how do I solve it?

• Like 1

I remember hearing other players talk about having this issue in the forums, though I don't recall whether it was ever solved or not.  I would recommend using the forum's search feature as it has definitely been brought up before.

You cannot buy a package that contains a cosmetic that you already own. People have asked DE for the ability to buy packages with discounts if you already have something or even just let you purchase it again and lose the dupe, quite often for the Stalker bundle because of the armor. But currently it's not possible.