Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we bring back this Limbo feature as an Augment?

Caquita303

Hi, I'm pretty sure this theme was arleady talked about, but I want to bring it back, I been a Limbo Main for a long time, and of course I know a lot of the hate we had, mostly for the people who used him in a bad way, but I and the other Limbo mains that still play him are not like that anymore, and some of us want to use the old Stasis where the bullets were also frozen in place.

I know that a lot of non-Limbo players hated it because they don't have control over it, but what If we make it an augment that only affects Limbo, yeah I know a lot of players already said it, but is not a bad idea, we can still freeze the bullets and then unfreeze them to kill multiple enemies while the other players can still use their guns as normal.

• Like 2

I'm not opposed to it if it only affects the Limbo who cast it.  That said, I'm guessing that in any public group you wouldn't get the experience you're imagining, as 95% of the time other players would kill the enemies before you unfroze time to let your bullets hit them.

• Like 1

No problems as its caster affected only. 

I can forsee some cartoon situations i WOULD like to try. 

*wait for stalker* 

Fire 100 rockets. 

Play the waiting game with stalker for him to cancel your abilities.

"Why did you do this to yourself..fool"

• Like 2