Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with iOS login.

Stray_Envoy141

For some reason I can’t login to Warframe on the iOS, when I try it says login failed check info. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but nothing. Changing wifi doesn’t work either. 

When I login it makes me use my Face ID and won’t let me type the password. It doesn’t show it at all really. I try logging in on the cross save website and that works but the app isn’t. 

I’ve also checked if the app needed updating and it’s fine on that end too. 

it’s annoying since I was able to login with no issues this morning. I don’t know what the problem is. 

Edited by Stray_Envoy141
  • Like 1

Hello! 

Unfortunately, Dante Unbound for iOS is temporarily on hold due to Cert submission issues. Logging into iOS if you've linked your iOS account to another platform is disabled until iOS can receive the update. 

For a more extensive write-up, you can check this PSA here:

I apologize for the inconvenience. We're working hard to get Dante Unbound on iOS as soon as possible, and the PSA above will have the necessary updates to when we resolve this issue.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, MajFauxPas said:

Can’t login due to cert? On Apple’s end right, since everyone else is playing new patch?

when Face ID works but game kicks me out :((((((

Yes the problem is on apples end. It can roughly take 24 hours to a week for them to approve it. However I think DE messed up by not submitting it earlier. I’ve never seen this happen with a game of this magnitude before. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to log in tomorrow

4 minutes ago, ArcPrime15 said:

ya just wasting all my booster since i cant login got 4 ofem

Right i def lost agron crystals and just got a kavat incubating i waited 2 days for and now i have to wait 4 and i think wisp is in my foundry and im gunna have to wait 5 now to get her with some other stuff sitting and crafting. Def a major set back. the game is cool in all but ive never seen this big of a bug happen on a game and they just ghost and not update us after 24 hours or atleast give us an estimation of when to get on. next time i hope they plan on doing that so ppl are button camping the login screen loll.

when will the mobile be back online so i can cross save my game and play 

is anyone that plays warframe mobile on apple goanna get compensated for the downtime

Edited by sirulrich1973