Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Sentinel loses overguard (& buffs from Dante's 2) randomly

I have a dirigia with:

Arc coil, seismic bond, primed animal instinct, calculated shot, vacuum, synth deconstruct, manifold bond, momentous bond, regen.

In a mission as dante, when I cast 2 or 2+2+4, dirigia gains overguard as expected. However, the sentinel quickly loses overguard and the health buffs when I start killing enemies. In the time it takes the sentinel to lose overguard, neither it nor I take enough damage to lose overguard.

At one point I duplex bond was added to the above mod set, but I removed it, thinking it to be the cause of the bug. Removing duplex bond did not fix the loss of overguard.

• Like 2

What is making the loss of overguard is apparently melee attacking.

I tested with both an unmmoded helios prime and unmodded adarza kavat and the only moment they lost their overguard was when i used a melee weapon.

Here is a really bad video of the test: 

Edited by EmperorWisel
  • Like 2

I tested with Dante and a hound with the following build, don't have the footage but the results are the same as in EmperorWisel's video: only melee attacks (including jump kicks, bullet jumps and double jumping off an enemy) destroy overguard.
I don't think Manifold Bond's at fault; I killed with primary and secondary weapons with it active and overguard was not destroyed.
I've heard that overguard from Styanax's Intrepid Stand also gets destroyed, can anyone test that?Warframe0010.jpg?ex=661d258f&is=660ab08f

well, at least it was acknowledged by DE on a more popular thread. but it also WON'T be fixed until the next cert update which comes out eeeeugehugeh???
Thanks DE, really loving the priorities of nerfing dante, CC and arca titron over this

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-27 at 9:13 PM, Soli.Deo.Gloria said:

I have a dirigia with:

Arc coil, seismic bond, primed animal instinct, calculated shot, vacuum, synth deconstruct, manifold bond, momentous bond, regen.

In a mission as dante, when I cast 2 or 2+2+4, dirigia gains overguard as expected. However, the sentinel quickly loses overguard and the health buffs when I start killing enemies. In the time it takes the sentinel to lose overguard, neither it nor I take enough damage to lose overguard.

At one point I duplex bond was added to the above mod set, but I removed it, thinking it to be the cause of the bug. Removing duplex bond did not fix the loss of overguard.

Not sure if you have had this issue in pubs, but, I run a similar build with primed regen and momentous and as a client sometimes my diriga just disappears. Health remains static as well as buff timers and he is nowhere to be found.