Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Alad V Was Not Mean To Stay In Jupiter?

Chaosdreamer

If you remember the past stream from DE , they show'ed us , Gas city ,we got them with corpus striking infested map

But what if we are suppose to get also the infested forest ?I guess same way...Seem like J3 golem can try to talk sometime... maybe he have some corrupted mod as reward...?

Since for now J3 golem is gone , maybe when he is back , he will make those forest instead? 

he means alerts, i think, lots of people are saying golem is now an alert boss, but i've yet to see proof of it.

Why don't people read patch notes:

"J3 Golem will be moving from his home on Themisto and our spys indicate that he may strike at any time. Look for Infested invasions on your in-game alert display; we have reason to believe that if there is an invasion where a boss would normally be found you are likely to find the J3Golem there instead (we also suspect him to be carrying Volt Warframe component blueprints!)"

Why don't people read patch notes:

"J3 Golem will be moving from his home on Themisto and our spys indicate that he may strike at any time. Look for Infested invasions on your in-game alert display; we have reason to believe that if there is an invasion where a boss would normally be found you are likely to find the J3Golem there instead (we also suspect him to be carrying Volt Warframe component blueprints!)"

and it hasnt happened yet, has it?

i've read that line of the patch notes, i was saying it hasnt even happened yet despite the update's been for almost a week. if we're going by that rate, volt will be as hard to farm as vauban.

Edited by leonvision