Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost Completed Codex....

ruluru_

Question

I have everything else expect ONE grineer, and i'm hoping someone here will know what it is and/or where to find it. Have checked wiki, but it wasnt helpful. And because i dont know how to put a pic, i'll just write every grineer that i have. sorry

:Arid lancer, Elite arid lancer, Trooper, Butcher, Arid butcher, Scorpion, Lancer, Roller, Seeker, Elite lancer, Regulator, Shield lancer, Arid hellion, Arid seeker, Arid eviscerator, Powerfist, Scorch, Flameblade, Arid trooper, Napalm, Ballista, Commander, Heavy gunner, Bombard, Desert heavy gunner, Captain vor, Councilor vay hek, General sargas ruk, Kela de thaym, LT lech kril, Tyl regor.

please if you know tell me! i'm getting fustrated :/

11 answers to this question

have you tried the little ball things that the seekers throw i think their called latchers or something otherwise it may be the normal evicirators and i don't know if they're still around somewhere

i've tried and they dont even show in codex. and the one i'm missing has grineer shape

If i'm not mistaken i've found Eviscerator on Cassini, Saturn past 15 mins mark...

I DO NOT guarantee this info as i haven't played that map very often recently but hey... give it a chance

seeing this advice, i just went and did a cassini run to 20min, and didnt get a single eviscerator. oh well.