Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Kudzon Ephemera visuals broken with new GI lighting

Nentean

The Kudzon Ephemera's "leaves" texture does not receive any lighting in the new GI lighting environments and hence shows up pitch black instead of the intended color.  This has been an issue since the new Lab tileset and was unfortunately not fixed with the other recent GI-corrections for several other Warframe attachments.  Note the chosen energy color does not make a difference - the "branches" will show up correctly but leaves will always be completely black.  This is easily reproducible by equipping the Kudzon Ephemera in any tile with GI lighting and is not affected by any graphics settings on PC.

How the Kudzon Ephemera looks in the current GI lighting of the Orbiter/Labs (broken):

b8eec0896d1ff68573c041ef74c50288.png

How it looks it classic lighting environments (correct, exact same settings as previous screenshot):

af597c16c5eda5d21cf8478fc956cc97.png

• Like 7

Other ephemeras have been affected too. Bleeding body, for example -- water drops on Yareli, neon chemicals on Lavos, blood drops on Kullervo... all look like shiny black oil now.

Edited by (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn
Autocorrect is stupid.
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sucks that the appearance for this ephemera and others still looks bad for now. I hope they update the appearances for those ephemeras like the Kudzon,Bleeding Body for example.

Edited by Acedhacker24

On 2024-07-08 at 11:33 PM, Celestilock said:

I really hope this is touched on. I would love to play with this ephemera, but the bugged appearance is so bad.

I could use this ephemera,if the appearance is working right with the Gl Lightning and I hope they update this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...