Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of ziraman bugged on ios

RoninPrime95

I’m playing the story quest angels of ziraman and when I get to the void cascade part of the quest the first 2 exolizers spawn but the last 2 don’t. I cleanse them all the way but they don’t retire so the other 2 don’t show up and I’m stuck in an infinite mission with no progress

I’m playing the story quest angels of ziraman and when I get to the void cascade part of the quest the first 2 exolizers spawn but the last 2 don’t. I cleanse them all the way but they don’t retire so the other 2 don’t show up and I’m stuck in an infinite mission with no progress

• Like 1

On 2024/3/30 at PM2点16分, RenesisPrime said:

遇到同样的问题,准备提交工单

I have the same problem too 

I have submitted it to the customer service, but they replied to me automatically...

On 3/29/2024 at 10:02 PM, RoninPrime95 said:

Same for me

On 2024-04-02 at 12:42 AM, [DE]Sam said:

Hello!

This issue is currently being actively investigated. Working to get to the bottom of it! Thank you!

really wish that this will be fixed soon. cant wait to catch up with my friends. :)

I spent 2 hour on angel of zariman for void cascade they spawn but they don’t retired it sucks to see them not retire and not spawning new ones plus when I go to my other console it literally the same thing it fully bug on my ps4, iOS even my PC some how

Edited by Mr.Prime01

Hello!

This issue should be resolved with today's Hotfix!

• Fixed only the first round of Exolizers spawning in the Void Cascade stage of the Angels of Zariman Quest, preventing players from progressing in the Quest. 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Sam said:

你好!

这个问题应该通过今天的修补程序得到解决!

• 仅修复了扎里曼天使任务的虚空级联阶段中生成的第一轮 Exolizers,从而阻止玩家在任务中取得进展。 

When you go into the big statues to fight, an option comes up to spam the melee button, but it isn’t there pls fix it

4 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Hello!

This issue should be resolved with today's Hotfix!

• Fixed only the first round of Exolizers spawning in the Void Cascade stage of the Angels of Zariman Quest, preventing players from progressing in the Quest. 

Hey sam, thanks for the hot fix, but i think you have left out a bug too.

The bug is whispers in the wall sanctum under seige when the operator transfer into the big body there is no hold melee weapon 

i thought the hot fix should fix all of it @[DE]Sam

Edited by Mikazuki1603