The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Did I just lose all my platinum or does it not transfer?

I just linked my Xbox account to my pc and Switch earlier today and noticed all of my 3503 platinum is now missing. Is platinum linked to one platform or did I somehow lose it all. I linked, meaning I chose the progress of one platform to use on other platforms.

im really scared at the implications of losing my platinum and can’t check on my Xbox because I’m on vacation in another state. If someone could please confirm for me if my platinum is safe that would be wonderful. I’m really hoping my platinum is safe on Xbox.

10 hours ago, Vixxxi_Chan said:

I just linked my Xbox account to my pc and Switch earlier today and noticed all of my 3503 platinum is now missing. Is platinum linked to one platform or did I somehow lose it all. I linked, meaning I chose the progress of one platform to use on other platforms.

im really scared at the implications of losing my platinum and can’t check on my Xbox because I’m on vacation in another state. If someone could please confirm for me if my platinum is safe that would be wonderful. I’m really hoping my platinum is safe on Xbox.

I'm guessing since you say you are on vacation that you are playing on switch.  Switch is the weird platform, in that the only plat that shows on switch is plat that was purchased on switch.  Switch plat also doesn't show up on other platforms.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

correct.  From the cross save FAQ:

Q: Are there any restricted Items that will not be combined during the One-Time Account Merge?
Yes. Restrictions include Platinum and Regal Aya purchased on Nintendo Switch, platform exclusive skins that will not be available on PlayStation, TennoGen purchased after November 24 at 2 p.m. ET and certain PC exclusives.

Any Platinum and/or Regal Aya purchased on Nintendo Switch Warframe accounts will not be accessible on other platforms. On PC, Xbox and PlayStation, you will have a shared wallet, meaning that Platinum and Regal Aya purchased on those platforms will be available across those platforms.

https://www.warframe.com/news/cross-platform-save

• Like 1