The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross Play & 2FA Enabled But Can't Trade

My husband and I are both PS4 players and we cannot trade after I merged a PC account into my primary PS4 account in order to cross save on my Steam Deck. We both have Cross Play and 2FA enabled. 

• Like 2

We both have cross save and everything on I can’t even trade with my friend on the same platform on Xbox I recently link my pc account and not only that I heard you both had to have a link account otherwise it won’t work.So not only you have to have both cross save and everything on, but a link account too?!?!?

I have exactly the same problem. I have linked my Playstation account to my newly created PC account and the Playstation account is the main account. I've been playing for a short time and have never traded, but currently playing on PS5 I can't trade with other Playstation players. This is some drama. Something that was supposed to help in trading completely blocked this function.

I'm on Switch (I know, bad choice to start on) and I have 2FA and Crossave setup with a PC account I created simply to enable the Crossave feature to allow for trades across the platforms (with the exception of plat). I can trade with other Switch users, but not with anyone else. I don't even have the Crossave icon next to my gamertag in the game in the chat window. No clue what I'm missing here.