Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Bugged? Steel path and Fibonacci Bounties?

I was able to run them twice and get 10k standing for Fibonacci Bounties then all the sudden I get a message saying I need to do the Steel path??? and kick me out of the bounty. Can someone explain to me? I am a returning player and just finish all the new quest.

Conquer the Star Chart all over again on a higher difficulty

This icon will allow you to toggle between two options: “Origin System (Normal)” and “The Steel Path.” The former includes your standard Star Chart and Missions — beginning with Earth and branching out to the rest of the system. The Steel Path is identical in structure, but features much more powerful enemies (and greater Rewards). Note that you must complete each Mission on Steel Path difficulty once to unlock each subsequent node, just as if you were playing through Warframe for the first time.

the bounties from fibbonacci are currently bugged and the queues are NOT separated.

if you load into normal mode, you have a chance of getting SP, if you load into SP, you have a chance of getting normal.

you likely selected normal, got loaded into a SP node and then the game went "wait a second you dont have SP" and kicked you out.

• Like 1