Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

A Thanks to all the players of Warframe Community

crossault

Ā I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to all the players in Warframe. I spent about 2 hours in the game so far but wow the experience was so cool and everyone was super supportiveĀ šŸ„°

I chose Volt to start off with cause I like speed āš”Ā and still someone would reach the extraction way before I could and that's mind boggling

I am certainly a fan of this Warframe called Saryn Prime, can't wait to have one for myself. Huge huge thanks to everyone who came by during those defense waves šŸ™Œ

• Like 7

Somebody was so generous that they gave me Hildryn prime warframe parts for practically nothing šŸ’•. I don't know how much this warframe is worth, but I wanna make sure that they receive my feedback for such kindness

6 hours ago, crossault said:

Somebody was so generous that they gave me Hildryn prime warframe parts for practically nothing šŸ’•. I don't know how much this warframe is worth, but I wanna make sure that they receive my feedback for such kindness

The good part about Warframe, is what is considered worth. As itā€™s a free market, itā€™s worth is based on what you see as worth. Hildryn Prime is great, a powerful shield tank. Have fun playing, and if you got questions just ask around in game or on the forumsĀ 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Good to hear your gratitude, I'm also grateful, it really is one of the best games around, and I've been playing it forever :oĀ 
(with long breaks after burning out multiple times :P )Ā 

If i may give you one piece of unsolicited advice: don't make my mistake: pace yourself.Ā 
It's easy to lose yourself in the grind and overdo it, but keep healthy hours per day / week.Ā 

As for feedback for kindness, glad to hear someone helped you out, you've probably thanked them already, but make sure they hear it ingame if not, as the forums are a big place, easy to overlook

• 2 weeks later...
Am 1.4.2024 um 17:18 schrieb crossault:

Ā I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to all the players in Warframe. I spent about 2 hours in the game so far but wow the experience was so cool and everyone was super supportiveĀ šŸ„°

I chose Volt to start off with cause I like speed āš”Ā and still someone would reach the extraction way before I could and that's mind boggling

I am certainly a fan of this Warframe called Saryn Prime, can't wait to have one for myself. Huge huge thanks to everyone who came by during those defense waves šŸ™Œ

true. New players who meet me in the game are super happy. I am proud of myself and look into the mirror full of joy.

Ā