The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Account lost some mastery levels after inactivity?

War_GG13

I stopped playing warframe some time ago, at which point I had obtained the weapon "broken war" which has a minimum mastery level of 10 (keep in mind, this is important for context)

Today I started playing again and couldn't help but notice I am at mastery level 7?

image.png?ex=661d6f08&is=660afa08&hm=9ef

If I recall correctly I was at mastery level 11-13 if not above, and the broken war weapon proves my claim

image.png?ex=661d6f2e&is=660afa2e&hm=405

could someone assist me with what I should do, and does inactivity just remove mastery from your account?

Turns out I also have another weapon that is min mastery level 11

image.png?ex=661d6fee&is=660afaee&hm=20f

3 minutes ago, War_GG13 said:

I had obtained the weapon "broken war" which has a minimum mastery level of 10 (keep in mind, this is important for context)

The one given by the second dream quest is usable at any rank - the MR requirement only applies to the construction of additional copies via foundry.

Skiajati has a similar design, where it's MR11 but given and usable after completing certain portions of the sacrifice quest.

Inactivity doesn't remove mastery from your account so it's probably just as you left it, but you can reach out to support if you're certain it's lower than intended: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Likewise, if you buy a prime from the market console with plat, it bypasses MR requirements. Like @Nekomian I agree that you got them from the quest and it's just been a while since you played, so you forgot what rank you were and that it let you use them fine. Or now you've returned you're more closely looking at requirements on things and you just didn't notice at all before.

aha alright thank you both, it may have been longer than I remember, I'll search if I can find any screenshots of my MR or something.

Really appreciate you responding, thanks!