Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Codex issues reduces Helios & Dante's damage

Hey,

Most of these issues has been in the game for years, except some that came along with Whispers in the wall.

Given Dante's passive, and Helios' Detect Vulnerability mod, enemies that can't be fully scanned will have an unintended buff against these two.

The enemies this affects are mostly found in Archon hunts, as Narmer Deacon will never be completely scanned (It's also not in the codex, but I assume the relevant damage buffs will apply as long as the enemies are already green?). I also think this applies to several amalgam enemies encountered in the archon hunts. I've had other enemies previously, but I believe they were enemies hardly ever encountered in the game.

I do assume the enemies don't have to be in the codex (Only scanned to completion) for the fully scanned buffs to take effect, but if not there are a bunch of enemies missing from it. For Murmur faction, the most notable would be Voidrig Eximus and 3 of The Fragmented bosses (Only Suzerain is in codex, but I think all bosses count under this entry). There's also the Necramite missing, but it dies fast so the damage isn't important here. (Vitriol Necramite is in the codex, but listed under Unaffiliated. )

PS: If you do look over these Narmer enemies, I would appreciate if you also removed the 3 unknown/fake entries in the Narmer codex. After you removed the 2 impossible Narmer thumper encounters, there's only 3 entries left that prevent the Narmer codex page from being completed.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Codex/EnemyList/Narmer

Greetings,

ToxicCookie