Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate To Sound Like A Broken Record But... Lecta Buff Please?

Aspari

Specifically a higher Status chance. It really doesn't help that Status chance mods are the weakest mods in the entire game, but I've always viewed a non-bladed whip weapon as a crowd control weapon. Well, the Lecta doesn't do that despite being half-taser. I'd expect that the Lecta have at least 20% Status chance. I can live with the damage not being the best, so long as the weapon actually does something else rather well. Currently it doesn't do anything well except look cool.

The CC is pretty good, actually. Use jump attacks. You knock down entire lines of enemies. Then couple that with ultra-fast ground finisher, and you have a decent weapon.

Don't mod it for Normal. Add Killing Blow, Fury, and Corrupt Charge for this. Doesn't even require a potato.

Killing blow + Corrupt Charge = massive finisher damage, and the drawback of Corrupt Charge doesn't even matter. (if potatoed, you can fit on Finishig Blow as well)

Fury makes it hit faster.

When Potatoed, add

Reflex Coil (so you can use that massive heavy damage for something more than finisher)

Focus Energy (+ electric damage works, too)

Rending Strike (even more heavy damage)

Finishing Touch (eh, personal preference, but it works for me. )