Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite deep Archimede mission had level one enemies

Mohawk666ImI

Ok so I started an elite deep Archimede mission. I matched with a squad and loaded in. The exterminate mission count was 0/46 and my squad was no where to be seen. I moved forward in the map and made it the exit. Then a new squad matches with me. That's when I seen the level of the enemies, and I had none of the debuffs or anything. My new squads left and I was killing the hand enemies that pop out of the ground. Found the book, killed it cuz it was also level one. I ran around killing the hands cuz I thought if I was still in the deep Archimede I might either get level 1 enemies through the whole thing or get it fixed and then die horribly. But that didn't happen. Apparently it was just an normal exterminate mission and I finished it and was brought back to the cavia. 

My theory is my net stalled enough for my original squad mates to move to their next mission where I wasn't to follow them. So for my new squad mates, they signed up for a normal mission and where just unlucky to get with my mission, which they were able to join cuz I hadn't killed enough to lock them out of it. Shame it didn't let me do an elite with level one enemies cuz I would've enjoyed that after failing a few times.

• Like 1