Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to find nightwatch carrier?

Bluedragon66

Question

OK, I have a total of 10 different nightwatch scans. I am only missing the nightwatch carrier. Where can I find this? Any help would be appreciated. By the way, I got the nightwatch reaver scan by playing the Baro secret mission using Inaros Prime.

3 answers to this question

Nightwatch Carrier only shows up in excavation missions since its the Power Cell Carriers. Reaver also shows up in the steel path nightwatch alerts. Another thing is all the eximus versions of nightwatch enemies have hidden codex scans as well.

It initially showed up in project undermine iirc and any nightwatch excavation we've gotten as an alert since.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lunastune said:

Nightwatch Carrier only shows up in excavation missions since its the Power Cell Carriers. Reaver also shows up in the steel path nightwatch alerts. Another thing is all the eximus versions of nightwatch enemies have hidden codex scans as well.

It initially showed up in project undermine iirc and any nightwatch excavation we've gotten as an alert since.

Thank you. So an excavation mission will pop up this year? By the way, where do I get Amalgam kucumatz eximus units to spawn?

Edited by Bluedragon66

I don't remember the last time a nightwatch excavation popped up so its up to DE, the amalgum units that can become eximus spawn in disruption sporatically on jupiter or for the defense every 5 or so waves. Or sometimes on normal missions in jupiter. The endless ones are the easier way of getting them to spawn eximus eventually as eximus chance increases over time.

Edited by Lunastune
Clarity