Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment mod concepts

Hi warframe community, I've been thinking about augment mods, specifically ones i would like. One augment I would love would be one for Titanias 2 (tribute), I want something like fused reservoir because cycling the buffs is clunky on console obviously I would expect it to have a higher energy cost than fused reservoir (300% maybe). What augment mod concepts do you have that you would like in game ? ^_^

Id like an augment for Trinity's 4th ability that lets it increase the duration of itself and the third ability by getting kills or something, similar to [eternal war] and [cathode current]

Hildryn's 4th ability could use a buff too, and even a band aid augment that would stop you from hovering menacingly would be good, because that ability is wretched right now

2 hours ago, Han022 said:

Id like an augment for Trinity's 4th ability that lets it increase the duration of itself and the third ability by getting kills or something, similar to [eternal war] and [cathode current]

Hildryn's 4th ability could use a buff too, and even a band aid augment that would stop you from hovering menacingly would be good, because that ability is wretched right now

I would also love an aegis storm augment, or rework tbh. Either change it to make you able to use pillage during it or make an augment so it strips armor within the aoe  (like vaubans bastille) and getting kills during it returns shields to hildryn. Name it something like Eroding Storm