Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

LoS is awful in a game with so many rooms and props

Warframe it's a game with beautiful maps, and there are furnitures, walls, stairs, and props everywhere and all of these can block our vision. In many places we have tiny rooms, with a lot of doors, floors, stairs or trees... if I put range on dante I can't really benefit from that because in many maps there's always something in my front. The game is fluid and with a lot of movement, and players can get in front of you randomly, and we need to move the camera to check marks, players, points and side objectives.

LoS is awful, and for a mage/caster it's even worse. Those LoS fixes definitely improve a little but the problem stays there, even Dante can block or LoS and let enemies free from our sight. It's so awful.

Even you didn't know exactly what was "wrong" with Dante (Rebecca said that on devshort). And that she needed our feedback to try to understand what DE needs to do. But everything went too fast, you nerfed it shortly after launch. In a short time, u tried to fix the LoS problems due to pressure, but it ended up leaving a lot of rough edges and even if u fix it 100% it will still be bad/awful gameplay.

Now that the initial problem will be corrected (what the community was complaining about in the beginning, before the nerfs) and it will be possible to play with Dante and at the same time enjoy gameplay in which he needs to take damage in life (nidus, chroma, rage/hunter adrenaline and some others) he will no longer be disruptive to others. One of your pillars, which was touch by Dante will be protected again. 

Now there is no longer any point in keeping LoS on Dante, please remove it.

Edited by Dullaran
I was repetitive in the text
  • Like 8