Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Submersible stuck archwing

Bencecsavo

I was farming tellurium in ophelia when I fell into the water. My archwing equipped as normal but when i was in the middle of the getting out of the water animation I became stuck in place and no abilities nor movement nor any controlling input worked

This just happened to a squadmate on Ophelia, not sure any work around. Can't extract the squad as it pulls us out individually. This can end up causing serious headache if not resolved as farming Tellurium isn't that fun to begin with and if this happens to you, you're forced to abort and lose said Tellurium. DE please address.

It seems to be a problem with all submersible archwing missions, I've been running through uranus on steel path and about half the time i try to exit the water I get stuck. It seems to happen more if i try to teleport just before getting out of the water though I've still had the issue several times while not doing this. /unstuck, menu-ing, attempting to archwing teleport, or anything else i've tried can break you out of it. I haven't had any problems when entering the water though maybe I've just been lucky.

Edit: After a little bit of testing it seems to only happen when trying to teleport out of the water from close to the water's surface, or potentially when teleporting into it at shallow angles. Either way, I couldn't reproduce the bug when not teleporting. I was also unable to reproduce it at the exit shown in the screenshot, though i couldn't really find any reason as to why this one wouldn't have this issue.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/f41c9UCZbwhVc5j86

Edited by some_old_guy
Adding images and videos showing the bug and explaining further after experimenting with it

I've gotten stuck in Uranus Rosalind 3 times now. The frequency has been pretty bad. I get locked in place and just forced to abort. Hopefully none of those runs had the tilesets I'm looking for, for Kurias.

Edited by Chaos_Ichijin
Misspelling of Kuria

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to our friend mid tellurium grind on ophelia. The way we got him out of it was by luring a leech eximus to him so it drained his life and when he revived he was out of the water. It was almost like he just got stuck mid animation and it never completed the whole "exit" part since you wouldn't have taken damage if you were underwater but he managed to get his life drained.

Uranus - Umbriel, same thing.

Actively use melee with snap to enemy and got launched to surface exit point. In result, I stuck underwater: looks like game think that player already on surface and don't accept underwater actions anymore: I can't move, shoot, melee, or use skills. Underwater enemies are gone, and usual mobs appear - they won't target warframe, but Eximus abilities still can affect me. Sometimes they tried to reach my position, fall and sinks. /Unstuck command only change my character look direction, so I was forced to quit.

hDbHRmG.jpeg