Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile UI Bug

Vanita5Prime

2024041201114000-3B8C834E3D68EB57C34D0DA2024033020561300-3B8C834E3D68EB57C34D0DA

I noticed maybe 3-4 weeks ago that the total accumulated XP for my Mesa Prime that's shown on my profile on the equipment section of the whole bit hasn't been increasing whatsoever.

It seems to be something to do with putting a forma into something as I took a frame and did a mission seeing the number go up and then used a forma on it and then ranked it and the XP show on my profile for that frame also did not increase, I also did the same with a weapon and it also stopped increasing...

If this isn't a bug but rather a feature that using a forma on something not ONLY resets its level but also its affinity how come nothing is said about it and how come nothing is said about this?

I'm hoping it will continue to go up after you reach the XP showed on your profile again but it's been probably 5 maybe 6 months since I've last used a forma on Mesa Prime and she's almost the only frame I use so I'm a little worried that it's a permanent bug as I feel like I should have already reached the 294,463,212 affinity it shows, I know it's a dumb thing to be choked about but "maxing" that number was pretty high on my warframe bucket list...